Internships are available in all offices during the Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters with the opportunity to extend throughout the year. We welcome undergraduate and graduate students and accept applications from all experience levels. Each regional office and department have limited availability and the interview process is competitive. Applicants will discuss availability and interest in the following departments:
- Traffic Engineering
- Roadway Design
- Traffic Operations Design (Signals)
- Transportation Planning
Required Skills & Experience
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering, City/Regional Planning, or a related major.
- 0-5 years of experience in a transportation-related field.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and work closely with engineers and planners.
- Experience in MicroStation and/or AutoCAD.
Ramey Kemp & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As such, we provide employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran status, military service, or other characteristics protected by law.
This employer participates in E-Verify. Only qualified candidates with acceptable employment eligibility verification (I-9) will be considered. Visa assistance is not currently offered.