The Transportation Engineer will work on a variety of transportation related design projects ranging from pedestrian facilities to highway design. This positions requires a self-starter who is focused and has a desire to grow. You will have the opportunity to grow as you interact with clients, public agencies, and other engineers.
This position is available in all five of our locations; Richmond, Raleigh (Corporate), Winston-Salem, Charlotte, & Charleston.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration in the state of your desired office location (VA, NC, and/or SC) or the ability to obtain licensure within 6 months of employment.
- 4-10 years of experience in roadway design, hydraulic/hydraulic design, and transportation engineering in the public and/or private sectors.
- Previous experience in project management.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with MicroStation and GEOPAK is required.
- Proficiency with the following software packages preferred: AutoCAD Civil 3D