The Transportation Associate will work on a daily basis with Traffic and Transportation Engineers on a variety of projects ranging from traffic impact studies, corridor studies, roadway design, hydraulic design, various traffic operations and engineering studies, and traffic signal design. This positions requires a self-starter who is focused and has a desire to grow. You will have the opportunity to grow as you interact with clients, public agencies, and other engineers.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Engineering Intern (EI) registration or ability to obtain licensure within 6 months of employment.
- 0-4 years of experience in traffic engineering, transportation planning studies, and/or traffic signal design.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to learn new skills and work on a variety of traffic-related projects.
- Master’s degree in Transportation or related field.
- Proficiency with the following software programs preferred: SYNCHRO, HCS, SIDRA, MicroStation, TransCAD, TransModeler, VISSIM.