Ramey Kemp & Associates, Inc. is actively seeking a creative, highly motivated Traffic Noise Analyst/Noise Group Leader. This position will be responsible for conducting noise analyses for transportation projects, primarily in support of DOT projects. The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Performing traffic noise analyses
- Preparing traffic noise reports
- Preparing design noise reports
- Noise data collection in the field
- Traffic noise task order scoping/estimating, and any other tasks or efforts pertaining to traffic noise
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer registration in NC
- 2+ years of traffic noise analysis experience
- North Carolina DOT or other DOT experience required
- The candidate must be knowledgeable in traffic noise analysis, as it pertains to roadway planning projects
- Understanding of FHWA and NCDOT (or other DOT) guidelines / procedures / policies
- Ability to scope / estimate simple and complex tasks
- Track and manage task budgets and schedules
- Demonstrate leadership skills and communication skills requiring client interaction
- Ability to work with various multi-disciplined teams is essential to this role
- Familiar with MicroStation/AutoCAD, Traffic Noise Modeling (TNM) Software, Microsoft Office
- 5 Training Certification
- Additional areas of expertise are a positive.
Interested parties should e-mail resume, along with cover letter for consideration to email@example.com.
Ramey Kemp & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As such, we provide employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran status, military service, or other characteristics protected by law.
This employer participates in E-Verify. Only qualified candidates with acceptable employment eligibility verification (I-9) will be considered. Visa assistance is not provided.