Internships are available at RKA this Summer at all of our locations. This is a full-time seasonal position and will either end or become part-time when returning to school for Fall semester. We welcome undergraduate and graduate students and accept applications from all experience levels. Each regional office and department has limited availability and the interview process is competitive.
*Richmond internship full*
Required Skills & Experience
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering, City/Regional Planning, or a related major.
- 0-5 years of experience in a transportation-related field.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and work closely with engineers and planners.
- Experience in MicroStation and/or AutoCAD.
When applying, please mention in the message box which office(s) you are applying for.