Internships are available at RKA this Spring with the opportunity to extend throughout the Summer. We welcome undergraduate and graduate students and accept applications from all experience levels. Each regional office and department has limited availability and the interview process is competitive.
Locations with internship availability: Richmond, Raleigh, Charlotte, & Charleston
**Winston-Salem internship full**
Required Skills & Experience
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering, City/Regional Planning, or a related major.
- 0-5 years of experience in a transportation-related field.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and work closely with engineers and planners.
- Experience in MicroStation and/or AutoCAD.
When applying, please mention in the message box which office(s) you are applying for.