We are looking for a Transportation Engineers or Planners with the Vision, Desire, and Confidence to open offices in Greenville, SC, Hampton Roads, VA region, and Northern Virginia, to serve as the Region Leader, and help take us to the next level. Most importantly, the candidate must have a willingness and desire to build something great and to be a part of the premier transportation engineering firm in the Southeast. It is important for this person to have an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to mentor and grow the company’s existing staff, a desire to build upon the company’s existing client base and contribute to the advancement of the company’s growth. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to managing staff, performing and reviewing technical work, project management, and writing proposals for projects throughout the Southeast.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration in the state of your desired office location (VA, NC, and/or SC) or the ability to obtain licensure within 6 months of employment, or AICP certification.
- 10+ years of experience in traffic engineering, roadway design, or transportation planning in the public and private sector.
- Business development and project management experience.
- Public speaking skills and comfortability working with clients/team members.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Master’s degree in Transportation or related field.
- Professional Traffic Operations Engineer (PTOE) licensure or AICP