Ramey Kemp & Associates, Inc. is looking for a Marketing Assistant in our Raleigh, NC office. The candidate will perform a variety of marketing and administrative functions in support of a fast-paced company. The candidate must be flexible and client focused. This position will support the firm’s marketing efforts and provide general administrative support.
- Assist with designing and maintaining marketing collateral material including proposals, presentations, project pages, website, and resumes according to the Company’s brand standards
- Review of RFP/qualifications request documents
- Utilize Social Media to expand brand recognition
- General administrative support duties as required
Required Skills & Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0 to 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- A service oriented and flexible person with a “can do” attitude and a passion for success
- Strong capabilities in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and the Adobe Creative Suite of Products
- Ability to prioritize workload as needed to meet schedules
- Exhibit the proven ability to work independently while following instructions
- The ideal candidate will have Deltek Vision and InDesign experience
- The candidate will continue to build upon an established social media presence for the company utilizing Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.