**Raleigh location – Roadway and Planning still available!**
**Charlotte location now full for Fall semester**
**Winston-Salem location now full for Fall semester**
Internships are available at RKA during the Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters with the opportunity to extend throughout the year. We welcome undergraduate and graduate students and accept applications from all experience levels. Each regional office and department has limited availability and the interview process is competitive.
Applicants will discuss availability and interest in following departments:
- Traffic Engineering
- Roadway Design
- Traffic Operations Design (Signals)
- Transportation Planning
Required Skills & Experience
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering, City/Regional Planning, or a related major.
- 0-5 years of experience in a transportation-related field.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and work closely with engineers and planners.
- Experience in MicroStation and/or AutoCAD.